- what stops us from solving problems and making decisions,
- Various problem solving tools, e.g. SWOT, brainstorming, six hats, cause and effect, options thinking etc,
- 7 step problem solving model,
- 6 Cs in decision making
- Making decisions in teams,
- Developing practical actions to improve individual and team problem solving and decision making effectiveness.
This course is conducted at a training facility at 1st Floor, 33 Heatherdale Rd Ringwood or at worksites, if the venue and numbers are sufficient, to conduct the course. Course fees $440 per person including GST Fees include participant workbook, set of Winning Colors® cards and a booklet called “Be the ultimate communicator. Please contact Michael McQuillen on 0403379396 or email@example.com to discuss your needs and interest